Lazy Typist

Few years ago I was searching for program that could shorten my typing which I want to integrate into my AutoCad commands. And I realized I could also used it to remember my passwords and shorten the text characters I typed in like my email addresses, etc. This program is called Typer Task which you can download from vTask Studio.

How I used it to type my long password? Here's my workaround.

If your password for example is ABC@1234567890, just type your preferred short name and that should be unique. Now, Inside Typertask.txt, type in ABC=ABC@1234567890 and click minimize (do not close the program) so everytime you typed "ABC" TyperTask will type the corresponding or the rest of the text. Remember you need to give a unique "shortcut text", otherwise every time you type the shortcut key it will expose whatever text you have set in TyperTask.



Typertask features according to their website are the following;

1. Automated Keyboard Typing
2. Run Programs
3. Delays
4. Window Activation
5. Mouse Clicks!
6. Custom Lists

Related tools that I am familiar to used are Auto Mouse Click and Tiny Task also from vTask Studio.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment